A Platform for Long-term Care Communications
- Emergency communications that also allow staff to respond and let you know how far from the facility they are
- Non-emergency communications for staff and families
- Shift notifications
- Emergency communication with staff response with ETA
- Non-emergency staff communication
- Shift notifications
- Family communications
- Pre-write emergency messages to align with emergency response plan
- Time-date stamped reports of all communications and responses
- Credit-based to help with cost control
- Communicate faster and more efficiently
- Facility-level control of communications
- Easy installation and use that does not require specialized IT services.
- Communication controlled at the facility level.
- Robust reporting of all communications.
- Facility level customization of smaller communication groups.
- Cost control through a credit-based system that allows facilities to use it as much or as little as required.
- Email all staff from a single platform with time-date stamped reporting
- Staff and family can choose how they want to be contacted
When thinking about first responders, few people would think about the care professionals who work in care facilities. Yet, these are the people who own the responsibility of keeping our most vulnerable citizens safe; these are the people who will be called upon first to assist these citizens in an emergency; and, that makes them first responders.
The CareQ long-term care software solution is an emergency communication and crisis management system that serves long-term care facilities before, during and after an emergency.
After 20+ years of working as a volunteer firefighter, I have answered many calls to emergencies at long-term care facilities. Having developed an emergency response application for responders in other fields, we knew we could develop a communication solution to help caregivers and the residents they care for.
– Ian McVicar, CEO, Breton SmarTek
North American LTC Facility
Long-term care software management solution for one of the largest long-term care facility in Eastern Canada
CareQ has helped to promote a culture of safety while providing reassurance that help will be on the way in the event of an emergency.
CareQ Features and Benefits
Request a Demo Today
Interested in learning why hundreds of facilities choose CareQ as their long-term care software vendor?
Latest News & Updates
We're Here to Help
At Breton SmarTek we pride ourselves on serving those who serve our communities. Created by emergency responders for emergency personnel, Breton SmarTek provides emergency communications software systems for a variety of industries and institutions across North America.
Our applications are designed for local level emergencies and can be customized to meet organizational reporting needs as well as local and regional government requirements. Breton SmarTek takes pride in providing customers with unparalleled customer support for our software applications. Please visit the support center or contact us directly with any questions you may have.